- Review Hamlet through Act III
- Read and Analyze Hamlet Act IV, scenes i - iv
Tuesday - Writing Notebook Entry: "Describe the best concert you've ever attended. If you've never been to one, what would be your ideal first show?"
- Read Act IV, scenes v-vii of Hamlet.
Wednesday - Writing Notebook Entry: "You are being held at gunpoint, and your assailant says you have 1 minute to make him/her change his/her mind about shooting you. What do you say?"
-Group work on Hamlet journals
-Begin Act V of Hamlet.
Thursday - SLO Exam
-This is an opportunity for 10% extra credit. If you do well on the exam, it counts towards your final grade at 10%.
Friday - Writing Notebook Entry: "Friday Freewrite!"
- Continue reading Act V of Hamlet
- Make sure you have obtained a copy of Long Way Gone, by Ishmael Beah. This is the core text for our next unit, beginning next week.
HW - Finish reading Hamlet independently. On Monday, we will watch Act V and review. The test is Tuesday!