- Read Act 4, Scene 1-3 of Hamlet.
Tuesday - Writer's Notebook: "How do you feel about Hamlet's decision not to kill Claudius when he finds him praying? Is this ruthless as he aims to destroy Claudius' soul, or is it cowardly as he delays his vengeance yet again?"
- Watch Zeffirelli version of Act 3, Scene 4
- Continue Act 4, Scenes 2-4
- HW - Work on Summarization Chart and Character pages
Wednesday - Stagecraft - "How would you stage or direct Polonius' death scene and Hamlet's confrontation with Gertrude?
- Continue reading Act 4
Thursday - Stagecraft - "How would you as a director depict the Fortinbras scene on the Elsinore shore with the armies of Norway marching through Denmark?"
- Finish Act 4
- Stagecraft - "In what ways would you depict Ophelia's madness? What costume would she wear? What would her makeup look like? What would she be handing out and calling them flowers? How would you convince the audience of Ophelia's insanity?"
Friday - Writer's Notebook: "Friday Freewrite!!!"
- Finish Act IV