- Vocab activity: Write 5 sentences using at least ten vocab words in a paragraph.
- Read Hamlet Act I, Scenes iii, iv
- HW - Find 3 quotes to characterize any character in the play so far.
Wednesday - Writer's Notebook: "In Act I, scene iii of Hamlet, Polonius gives Laertes a great deal of 'fatherly advice' about how to live his life. Look at this section and find advice you have heard from your own parents or mentors. How valuable is this advice? Have you used it? Have you been involved in any situation in which this advice was applicable?
- Read Hamlet Act I, Scene v
- Watch ghost scene interpretations
- HW - Write a paragraph using at least ten of Lesson 7's vocabulary words. Try to tell a story.
Thursday - Vocab Kahoot - Unit 7
- Review Hamlet Act I themes
- Find and discuss characterization quotes for dialectical journal.
- HW - Study for Vocab Quiz 7
Friday - Writer's Notebook: "Friday Freewrite!"
- Vocabulary Quiz # 7
- Begin Act II, Sc. i of Hamlet