- Read and discuss Romeo and Juliet, Act III, Scene i.
- Create tableaus of the action in the scene.
Tuesday - Writing Notebook Entry: "Through a series of political machinations, the country you know no longer exists. What has changed? What is the same?"
- Vocabulary Unit 9 - Introduction.
- Read and Discuss Romeo & Juliet Act 3, Scene 2
Wednesday - Writing Notebook Entry: "What famous person have you met? How did you meet him or her? If you haven't, who would you like to meet?"
- Read and Discuss Romeo & Juliet Act 3, Scene 3, 4
-HW - R&J Study Guides through where we are.
Thursday - Writing Notebook Entry: "What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?"
- Vocabulary Unit 9, Exercise 1
- Read and Discuss Act 3, Scene 5 of Romeo and Juliet
-HW - R&J Study Guides
Friday - Writing Notebook Entry: "Friday Freewrite!"
- Study Guides Due - Acts 1 - 3
- Quiz over Act 3
- Watch Act 3 of "R&J" movie (Baz Luhrmann)