- Test on Lord of the Flies
Tuesday - Review Lord of the Flies test
- Read Romeo and Juliet through Act II, Scene iv
Wednesday - Writer's Notebook: "At the beginning of Act II, Sc. iv, we learn Tybalt has sent a letter to Romeo challenging him to a duel.' Look back at Act I, remembering the type of language he uses and the type of character that he is. Write the letter that he sent to Romeo, using the tone and rancor typical of Tybalt. Use modern English or Shakespearian English, for a greater challenge."
- Finish Act II of Romeo and Juliet
- HW -On your character pages, ensure that you have one or two quotes for each of the characters and then respond analytically to these quotes. Complete through Act 2 in study guide. Quiz tomorrow!
Thursday - Quiz on Acts 1 & 2 of Romeo and Juliet
- Watch "Romeo + Juliet" following the quiz.
Friday - Writer's Notebook: "Friday Freewrite"
- Vocabulary Quiz # 8
- Continue watching Romeo and Juliet